Coles County Speedway is one of the oldest dirt track facilities in the mid west. Constructed and operated by the Coles County Modified Midget Racing Association, the track opened for racing in 1956. The track features a challenging 1/8th mile dirt/clay oval which produces two, three wide racing.
Weekly racing consists of five classes of Micro Sprint cars.
Coles County Speedway has held two National Modified Midget Association National Events (1988 and 2006) with huge car counts at each event.
Come join the FUN and TELL A FRIEND!!!
- Track Length: 1/8 mile dirt oval
- Banking: Medium
- Track Surface: Dirt/Clay
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Electronic Timing & Scoring
- Full Service Concession Stand
- Coles Count Speedway began operations in 1956, 2010 will mark it’s 55th year of operation making it the oldest track in the state of Illinois.
- New granstands, new lighting, new sound system, new restrooms and conseesions
- General Admission for Adults $7.00 6 and under free
- Pit Passes $20.00
- These prices are subject to change if we are having a Special Race.
- 600 Outlaw, Non-Wing, Restrictor,Sportsman, Jr. Sprints
Visiting Racing Series:
- Go Karts